Jennifer Bovee, LCSW, CRADC, CCHt
Hello, I'm Jenn! I'm a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
I have spent my career empowering people to help them meet their goals or overcome the obstacles in their path. I love working with and helping people because I believe all people deserve to achieve their goals.
I utilize an empowerment approach because I suspect that most of us have been judged, mistreated, and oppressed for far too long.
I have sought out extensive training on the subconscious mind after working in a variety of settings and watching people who were so determined, fall short of achieving their goals.
My speciality is in trauma because I believe that each and everyone of us has endured a trauma on some level.
My mission is to empower each person she interacts with to accomplish his or her personal goals.
* Certified Reciprocal Alcohol and other Drug Counselor
* Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
* Certified in EFT - Emotional Freedom Technique (tapping)
* Pending Certification in EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)
* National Association of Social Workers
* International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapy
Contact Jenn at: 309-445-0394 or click HERE to e-mail Jenn